Urgent and emergency care communication for the Jubilee 4-day bank holiday weekend
Next weekend is the second four-day bank holiday weekend of the year – celebrating the Jubilee.
The NHS is expecting an extremely busy weekend across the Tameside and Glossop area over the Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend and is encouraging anyone who needs to check symptoms or get health advice to use the NHS 111 online service first www.111.nhs.uk
The 111 online service offers patients quick advice and the best options for getting the care they need, including getting a call back from a trained clinician or nurse, booking them an appointment in A&E, or providing advice on how to help them recover.
If you are able to raise awareness of the 111 online service in conversations with patients, family and friends that would be really helpful.
NHS 111 online can tell you:
• where to get help for your symptoms, if you’re not sure what to do
• how to find general health information and advice
• where to get an emergency supply of your prescribed medicine
• how to get a repeat prescription
• how to get an emergency dental appointment
Please follow and like our posts on social media at @TGCCG and @TamesideCouncil