We are open as normal on Good Friday and Easter Monday 8:00 - 18:30.
Restrictions still apply - Please do not come to surgery. For telephone appointments and queries please ring 0161 214 8710.
Covid-19 Shielding Letters
This is not something your GP's can deal with and have been sent out by the government. We cannot provide patients with a letter and cannot deal with individual requests for this. Patients who have been identified as having an increased risk and should be particularly stringent in following social distancing measures are as follows:
- Aged 70 or older regardless of other medical condition.
- Under 70 with an underlying health condition (listed below):
- Chronic long term respiratory diseases, such as asthma, COPD, emphysema and bronchitis.
- Chronic heart disease such as heart failure.
- Chronic kidney disease.
- Chronic liver disease, such as hepatitis.
- Chronic neurological conditions, such as Parkinson's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, a learning disability or Cerebral Palsy.
- Problems with your spleen - for example, sickle cell disease or is you have had your spleen removed.
- A weakened immune system as the result of conditions such as HIV and AIDS, or medicines such as steroid tablets or chemotherapy.
- Being seriously overweight with a BMI of 40 or above.
- Those who are pregnant.
For Sick Notes relating to Covid-19: Please go to the NHS111 website to download an isolation note. GP's will not be issuing sick notes for Covid-19.
We have now locked our front doors. This is due to the high number of patients still coming into surgery and not following current guidelines. Please read the advice below for further information.
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis and unprecedented demands on General Practice, GP’s are having to change the way they work and patients are now being managed over the telephone.
Non-urgent work is being halted or postponed until it is deemed safer to do so.
Therefore we are unable to offer any routine appointments at this time. If you have
a face to face pre-booked appointment DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY,
you will be contacted by a clinician and triaged.
From now all appointments will be booked as telephone consultations
. Please refrain from entering the surgery unless you have been triaged by our clinical team.
Patients who do not use electronic prescribing are asked to go to your local pharmacy
and nominate them to receive your electronic prescription.
Please be patient with our staff at this challenging time as they are following clinical guidelines.
Please follow the current guidelines and avoid coming into practice if you have a new onset continuous cough or a high temperature. This is for the safety of other patients and our staff.